Welcome to those of you joining me from Disney Donna Kay, and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
What fun to write a Disney Bucket List! I suppose you could approach this from either a realistic perspective, or a dream perspective. Well, I’m going for the pixie-dusted “Dreams Do Come True” list, of course!
(We’re light on pictures today, folks… since this stuff remains to actually take place in my life!)
Disney Bucket List
Here’s my Disney Bucket List, that someday I’d love to experience:
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Stay at the Polynesian Resort, Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, & Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Great Movie Ride (Hollywood Studios)
- Turtle Talk with Crush (EPCOT)
- Date night dining at Victoria & Albert’s
- Wild Africa Trek, privately guided expedition at Animal Kingdom
- Tusker House & O’Hana (Lilo & Stitch) character breakfasts
- Ride Wildlife Express Train/Explore Rafiki’s Planet Watch (AK)
- My still-to-do scary ride list: Expedition Everest (AK) & Rockin’ Roller Coaster (HS)
- “Spirit of Aloha” Dinner Show
- Visit during the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Carsland (California Adventure Park)
- Sail Disney Cruise Line – Alaska is currently my top destination pick
- Attend a Disney Social Media Moms conference
- Have professional family photos taken at Disney World Resort property – probably on Poly beach
- Run in the runDisney Princess Half Marathon
- Go to Disney World with my brother and his family (they haven’t been yet, as parents)
- Have my parents buy us a DVC membership as a present (hey, it’s my Dream List)
- Stay with my family in Cinderella’s Castle, in the Royal Suite!!
What do you think? Are any of these on your Disney Bucket List? And if you don’t have one yet, you should definitely make one… that was A LOT of fun!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is A World View.
*o* *o* *o*
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney Donna Kay
2nd Stop ~ Colorado Mountain Mom
3rd Stop ~ A World View
4th Stop ~ Growing Up Disney
Final Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney