Disney Worldless Wednesday ~ Disney On The Road Show

This week’s Disney Wordless Wednesday theme is:  Social Media Disney Memories

Although I’ve quite publicly pined away for receiving an invitation to the coveted Disney Social Media Moms conference and thus far been unsuccessful, I have been able to attend a Disney On The Road event in Houston, TX.

I was very excited for this Disney media event, and it this was a lovely opportunity to finally meet one of my fellow Disney blogging friends… Mary, of Capturing Magical Memories.  She saved me a seat, greeted me with a big hug, and immediately calmed me down and got me in a pixie-dusted mood (after the stress of downtown Houston navigation, rush hour traffic, and sadly arriving late!)  I’m still grateful to her, and remember her friendliness and kindness fondly.  🙂

Here were some of the magical highlights of that day.   (More pictures and details from the #DisneyOnTheRoad event here, if you are interested…)

Disney Social Media Moms Celebration in Houston

Me and “Capturing Magical Memories” Mary at Disney On the Road show in Houston, TX

Disney Social Media Moms On the Road in Houston Westin conference room

#DisneyOnTheRoad Swanky location

Disney Social Media Moms On the Road in Houston Breakfast

#DisneyOnTheRoad free, yummy breakfast!

Disney Social Media Moms On the Road in Houston Laura Spencer

Fantastic speakers – including Laura Spencer, (now former) Disney Social Media Manager… a definite highlight!

Great memories were made – it was quite a morning!  I highly recommend looking into attending this event if one is held in a city near you.

This is such a fun topic, I’m looking forward to checking out everyone’s photos this week. Click the button below to see more!

Focused on the Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
About COMtnMom

Hi, I'm Tami! Writer, Influencer, and mom of two who loves travel, the outdoors, staying active, photography, reading books, and eating desserts. We are pretty much always planning our next trip to Disney World.

Comments

1. Love the photo of you and Mary! Hopefully our paths will cross at Disney sometime soon. 🙂

• COMtnMom says:

I would love that! It was so fun meeting her, she was a ray of sunshine. 🙂 Our group of Disney bloggers is always so warm and supportive online, it was a really neat experience to see the instant bond when I got to meet one in person!

2. Wow swanky with some great food, love the sparkle ears 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

• COMtnMom says:

Well, thanks! I have an assortment of ears… these are my fanciest. I thought they’d work nicely for the conference. Ha! 😉

3. Yay for Disney on the Road! Hope I’ll be able to attend one of these sometime – they look like so much fun 🙂

Thanks for sharing and btw, I like the new look of your site! i usually read your posts via my feed reader, so didn’t know you had made the change 🙂

• COMtnMom says:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback on my blog makeover!

How does a #DisneyOnTheRoad in Denver sound…??

4. Tami I loved your pictures! Your smile just says it all and it was so much fun looking at your Disney on the Road pictures with our very special Pink Princess!

• COMtnMom says:

Thanks, Gayle! I feel like Laura Spencer is the biggest celebrity I’ve ever been able to see/hear – lol. She was refreshing, upbuilding, and surprising in her candor. My favorite speaker, but really the whole program was wonderful. So glad I got to participate!

5. How can you possibly look so beautiful with your Mouse Ears on? Here’s hoping we overlap at one of these events one day Tami!!

• COMtnMom says:

**blushing** Well, shucks… These ARE my most glamorous pair, thank you for noticing. While I love and wear the classic ears hats, I’ve found an ears headband does give a girl much better hair control… that’s my secret – lol! 😀

Would love to meet you at a Disney party of sorts someday! (runDisney…??)

6. What a fun event! I love your picture and those mouse ears!

• COMtnMom says:

Thanks! It was SO fun, Kimberly. I don’t get to attend many blogging events, it was kindof wild and crazy for me to fly down from Colorado to Houston for this one (worked it in with a visit to my best friend). Went way too fast!

7. #DisneyOnTheRoad was so much fun for me too! Thanks for sharing.

8. Great pic of you and Mary, Looks like an awesome time 🙂

9. Love your sparkly ears that were perfect for the magical day. I remember following along with the On the Road events and the Tweets were fantastic.

10. Great pic of you & Mary! You know, I only live a few hours away from her but we’ve yet to meet! Someday! 🙂

11. The “On the Road” conference looks like so much fun! Hope we get to get to one someday! Thanks for sharing your memories!

12. I would love to attend one of these events. Sounds so fun and interesting! Great pic:-)

13. How does a person get an invite to Disney Social Media Moms? That’s the burning question!

14. Looks like you had a great time! Having a friend there must have made it that much better!

Trackbacks

1. […] Check out some photos from one of the Disney On the Road events at the Colorado Mountain Mom. […]